Monday, November 5, 2012

No Charge For My Bestselling Book. No Joke!


GregPalast.com

A personal note from Greg Palast

Call me crazy. The Palast Investigative Fund is dead broke and our office in New York is under water. No kidding.

But America is drowning and I can’t stand by and watch.

So I’ve made a decision: For the last few days leading up to the election, you can download a complete copy of my New York Times bestselling book, Billionaires & Ballot Bandits: How to Steal an Election in 9 Easy Steps.

Stone cold free.

No tricks. I am asking those of you who can, to make a tax-deductible donation when you download the book or simply make a contribution here. Totally voluntary. That’s the only way we can keep our investigative team alive and make sure we can report on the wholesale shoplifting of the ballot I am witnessing here in Ohio.

My staff is currently operating on our dangerously exploding credit card balance. But America is in the balance and they haven’t cancelled our card yet. I’m not making this up, my friends...

We do old fashioned non-partisan investigative reporting.

We will keep digging but are asking you to donate and help to pay for our shovels. TODAY, if you at all can.

And get the book. In print, for eReader or download it free.

I thank you and my sleepless team thanks you.

This is Greg Palast, in Toledo, Ohio, reporting... until they pull the pencil from my cold, dead hand.

Billionaires & Ballot Bandits has been on the New York Times bestseller list for the five weeks since its release – at the cover price of $15. Now, YOU can get it for FREE here:

http://www.gregpalast.com/ballotbandits/bookdownload/


Ps. Please share this link. Thank you.


No comments: