Thursday, May 22, 2008

TAKING BACK ISRAEL

Professionally recorded in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, it is my first impromptu interview on DVD. The subjects I was asked to comment on include Gush Katif, Sharansky, The Transfer Agreement, The Second Lebanon War, Rabin, etc., in short, my history of modern Israel. Within, I kid at times, am philosophical occasionally, but the core is very real. I outline practical, desperate steps needed to oust the ruling establishment and replace it with a government determined to save the state from ruination.

You've all seen the trailer of the DVD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBt-LxzXllA

Now I'm determined to spread the message. I'll be sending it to anyone who has bought my DVDs or books, for free, if you so desire. I'll add another DVD free if you order now for $10.

And I'll make a package of 4 DVDS for $15. TAKING BACK ISRAEL and any three of the others:

The Best Of Barry 2007 - A brand new MP3 with 124 radio shows from 2007. A week of me on one disc.

Preventing The Israeli Holocaust - Recorded in Denver last year, I outline the Israeli political disaster as it exists at this moment, complete with missiles.

The Vatican's New Crusade For Jerusalem - Recorded in Jerusalem and filled with expert guests, I explore the history, then and now, of the Vatican's covert fight to make Jerusalem its capital.

The Secret War Against The Settlers - How the Israeli ruling establishment works with the CFR to eliminate Judea and Samaria.

Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin And Wayne Owens - Recorded in Salt Lake City, the first half is the complete Rabin assassination, followed by how the same gang did the same thing to Utah Congressman Wayne Owens.

Return Of The Giants - Strange aerial phenomena accompany the Oslo Accord.

This offer is limited to this article. And if you want my book Bye Bye Gaza, I have a few copies which I'll sign and send you for $25.

Write chamish@netvision.net.il or:

Barry Chamish
POB 840157
Saint Augustine, FL 32080-0157

Watch me at:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3557853190547322236

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7088685722391870150&q=chamish&total=58&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=7

Get my books on lulu.com including the newest, Bye Bye Gaza:

http://www.lulu.com/content/575116

No comments: